These are the rules of Warrior Cat Fantasies. If you do not follow the rules, you will be reminded of them gently by an admin or owner and get a warning. Failure to abide by the rules after more than three warnings may result in you being removed from the site. If you don't want to follow all the rules, don't become a member.
1. For this website, we are using new territories and Clans, so you cannot be related to any cats from the series.
2. Please tell an admin or owner if you are leaving for a while so that we know you didn't just quit! We have the right to replace anyone that we don't see on frequently. This is especially applicable to high-ranks.
3. Please respect all the people on this site! Do not ask for really personal information. Something friendly like asking their name is allowed, but you do not have to tell anybody anything about yourself if you don't want to.
4. The maximum number of kits you can have per litter is four, because it is very hard to RP all of them equally. (See: Rule 8)
5. You may only have one mate at a time. In the books, there were absolutely no cats who had several mates at a time or anything like that. You may not have kits until you are a warrior. Also, it is extremely inappropriate for warrior to have a crush on a kit or apprentice. That's basically the human equivalent of an adult having a crush on a child. A young apprentice or kit doesn't even really have a proper concept of love anyway, so please keep that in mind.
6. If you see any cyber-bullying, spamming, or any rule-breaking or offensive posts on the site, please report/flag the account and tell an admin or owner! If you get caught up in something like that, it is best to ignore whoever is doing it. If you give them attention, it will get worse.
7. No power-playing other characters! This means that you cannot control anyone else's character, or pretend to be someone you're not. This also includes adding cats in your description or story without asking them first, or using battle techniques improperly.
8. There is a 5 cat limit per Clan, though if we see any cats who are not being played often, we will delete them.
9. Tom-tom and she-she relationships are allowed, and if you have any qualms with this, kindly deactivate your account.
10. You may only have a name that is appropriate for your Clan or rank, or a name from the books, or that the cats could know about. For example, no names related to Twolegs or something that the cats wouldn't know, like Citypelt, Galaxyfur, Butterwing, Posterpaw, etc.
11. There cannot be two cats with the exact same name in a Clan because it gets way too confusing. You can't share names from different Clans either. Hint: It can be easy to check to see if your name is already taken if you hold down Control, then press F. A little search box will appear in the top right corner, so just type in the name and press enter to find any names similar to yours!
12. If you are joining a Clan and have a non-Clan name, you really should change your name because that way, the leader knows you will stay loyal to the Clan. However, if you really want your name, you may keep it, but we will not allow this if it gets out of control (like having half the Clan with non-Clan names).
13. Your character, of course, has powers and talents, but with those, they also must have flaws. You cannot be good at hunting, climbing, magic-using, swimming, healing, flying, and fighting all at once. You may pick one or two that you excel in. Otherwise, you are basically a super-cat, which is boring for everyone that is role-playing with you. If you make a kit, you cannot say that they are good at fighting or hunting because they aren't allowed to know how. However, you could say that according to their build, they will likely make a good fighter or hunter in the future.
14. Your cat is only allowed to be of natural color, such as grey, yellow, black, brown, white, etc. and any shade of those colors, although you can have whatever colored eyes you want. If you say that your cat is red or blue, I will assume you mean blue-grey or orange-red. You are allowed to mix colors in any random way you want though (black with cream spots, brown with grey stripes, etc.).
15. You may not have clothes, or any Twoleg-related items, on your cat unless you are a kittypet, loner, or rogue, as long as it isn't incredibly unrealistic and/or silly. For example, if a Twoleg had a cat, that cat would never let them put something like glasses or headphones on them. Anything from the books that was normal should be fine here! If you really want to wear something, as a Clan cat, use something natural, like flowers or feathers.
16. Please respect your cat's rank in the Clan! For example, kits cannot fight full grown warriors without getting easily killed, but the major thing is that warriors are not allowed to use herbs like a medicine cat. No warrior would want a medicine cat giving them battle tips and hanging around the training hollow all the time getting in their way, so please respect that! The only exception is, if some cat is dying and there is no medicine cat there, you can use easy herbs like catmint or cobwebs because it's an emergency. Even if you joined the Clan knowing herbs from your past, if you were a respectful warrior, you would leave that job to the Clan's actual medicine cats.
Also, no cat besides the leader should be ordering the Clan around (except maybe the deputy), making ceremonies or announcements.
17. You are not allowed to create a character that has more than one life. This is is unfair, and many people will soon want to do it, creating many seemingly impossible-to-beat characters. This is restricted to the leader role, only.
18. Absolutely no swearing during roleplay (obviously warrior insults are fine), but outside of roleplay, it's fine to a point.
19. To roleplay, please use a literature style, and use brackets when not RPing (e.g. Duskflight padded into camp, looking confused. "What's going on?" (Oh, PS guys, when is the battle?)).
20. Your character cannot be in two places at once, or "teleport" around. For example, you cannot post in the leaders den when you are supposed to be in the patrols. I know sometimes people do this by accident, but please don't knowingly skip around the camp.
21. You may only have one high-rank at a time. If you just had a high-rank but no longer have one, you should not be allowed to get another one right away because that isn't fair to others. You cannot sign up as a high-rank, as those are chosen specially by the owner! If you are a leader or medicine cat and want to choose a deputy or medicine cat apprentice, you MUST send Duskflight a PM to confirm your choice. Otherwise, we will assume that you didn't pick one and deny everyone that asks.
22. Please don't beg us to allow someone back on the site after they have been deleted! We delete people for a reason; they are harming the site, and we want the site to be as friendly and fun as possible! I'm sorry, but if you PM us asking to re-add someone, we will probably just delete the message.
Once again, failure to adhere to these rules could get your account deleted! You will just get a warning if you break a minor rule, but if you break a major rule (spamming, bullying, etc.) or repeatedly break minor rules after multiple warnings, we have the right to delete you immediately! If you are unsure about whether or not you will be breaking a rule by doing something, ask before you do it, just to be safe!